Majestic Oaks Amenities and Sites
Take a look at some of the amenities Majestic Oaks has to offer. Here you will find information on RV-sites, Campsites and our Cabins we offer.
The 44 acres of woodlands surrounding the campground makes for a peaceful natural setting. With almost 2 miles of hiking trails ranging from easy to strenuous, your bound to get in touch with nature. Those of you up for an early morning hike may see deer, foxes or wild turkey. Make your reservation now!
- 56 - Full Hook-up W/E/S/CATV
- 33 - 50AMP Sites
- 10 - Big Pull-Thrus
- 11 - Secluded Tent Sites
The cabins are perfect for those either new to camping, or just don't want the hassle of setting up a tent.
We keep our cabins neat and clean.
- Your required to bring your own linens and pillows.
- No smoking allowed in the cabins.
- Check out time 12:00 noon
- Pets charge: $10/night/pet
- 2-Night Minimum
- 3-nights for holiday weekends
- No discounts on cabins
- Cabins fill up quickly, book your reservation today!
Tent/ Pop Up / Glamping Campsites
Nearly every tent site has a tent pad, picnic table and fire ring. Most are secluded. Hike-In primitive campsites are coming soon... Call for details.Read More
- Come enjoy the park events with us.
Photo & Video Gallery
- Take a look at our most recent photo galleries.